Friday, June 19, 2009

Missing my kids...

I am missing my kids! It sure has been quiet around here this last week...(well, quiet relative to what it usually is) with Patrick and Daniel at Scout camp and Emily was also gone to Young Womens camp. Emily got home yesterday and I was glad. I really missed her. Patrick and Daniel come home tomorrow and I can't wait to hear how they did camping all week. It is the first time either of them have camped for this long!! At least their packs will be a lot lighter hiking out then they were hiking in. I'm sure Daniel will be really happy about that!! I will be happy to have them home safe! I am really grateful for the wonderful experiences that the church gives them though!! I am sure they learn so much while they are there...about themsleves, their testimonies and also about helping and serving others!! Those lessons are invaluable.

No comments: