Tuesday, November 17, 2009

We are the Champions my friend...


Daniel is to the right of the boy holding the plaque.

This is the Champioship picture for the travel team that Daniel plays on. The team is the San Diego Longhorns. They are a great team!!! This was taken at the Fall CLassic in Las Vegas over Halloween weekend. Their recored was 7-0!! Undefeated!! Daniel is a baseball fanatic. He lives, eats, sleeps, baseball!! We love his passion for the game and he is sooo fun to watch play!! He plays short stop and is a very talented player. He works really hard at being his best...there isn't a time of day that Daniel would say no to playing some baseball. He is always bugging Pat to take him off the T, do some ground work or to do BP with him!!

When Daniel was in elementary school he was playing baseball at our local Little League. One morning I went to give hime a hug good bye and his clothes felt unusually thick!! I asked him what he was wearing and he said, "Nothing!" So, I was persistant and made him show me. He had his ENTIRE little league unifrom on under his school clothes so that when he got home from school he could just take off his school clothes and he would be ready for his Little League game!! I came to find out that he had done this on more than a couple of occasions!!

When he was younger he could also be found sleeping with his new bat or glove!! I just love that about Daniel. I think his passion for the game may take him a long way in baseball...we will see!!!

1 comment:

Carma said...

I love Daniel's passion for baseball! I wish I could see him play more often. Congrats on a great tournament! Love that boy!