Tuesday, November 17, 2009

EeeeeHeeehehehehe!!!

In October, Corey, Emily, Aubrey, Julia, Michael and I took a trip to Utah to see my family. I love to go to Utah and I have actually gone 4 times in the last year!! It is really important to me that my kids get that fun time with their cousins!! I wish we lived closer to eachother so they could all be together more often, but we go as often as we can. October is always a really fun time to go to Utah. We went to Gardner Village one day and they decorate the whole village with witches in October. It was sooo fun...witches, caramel apples and fun things to look at (and WANT to buy!!) all added up to be a lot of fun!!! The witches were great!! One of the witches asked the kids if they had eaten thier frog, finger and spider stew like "good little witches"...LOVE it!!!


No comments: