Friday, November 20, 2009

Julia's 6th Birthday




Julia's birthday was on November 1 and she turned 6 years old. We were actually in Las Vegas for a baseball tournament for Daniel on Julia's birthday. We had the champioship game on her birthday...it actually was fun for her! All of the baseball families kept telling her happy birthday and she even got a gift from one of the families!! We were also in Vegas on Halloween, so the kids didn't get to go trick or treating either. So, instead of having a birthday cake, Aubrey, Julia and I bought some candy and made candy bags for each of the boys on the team and their siblings. Julia got to pass them out to everyone and she enjoyed that a lot. She also wore a little tiara on her head all day, so that made her feel special too. We got home on Sunday night (Julia's b-day) so we celebrated Julia's birthday as a family on Monday. I made her a cake and she also opened presents.

Julia is a very special little girl! She is sooo smart and witty!! She has great sense of humor and an extremely VIVID imagination!! She can be sassy...sassy in a cute way and sassy in a 'get in big trouble' way!! Julia makes us laugh every day with the funny and sassy things she says!! Sometimes I dont know wether to get mad at her or laugh at her...Sometimes I actually have to turn my head so she can't see me laugh! Here are a few funny things that have happened...some will make you laugh and some will leave you with your jaw hanging open...just like mine was...HA! Btw...I am sorry if some of these are not funny to you at all...some I have to write so that Pat and I and the kids will remember them!

1. Me: Julia, pick up your backpack.
Julia: No.
Me: Julia, Don't tell me no!!!
Julia: I just did!

2. Julia as Bon Qui Qui: Girl, I will cutch you!
(some of you may not know what this is...go to you tube and type in Bon Qui Qui...we think it is SUPER funny! We all imitate Bon Qui Qui and the way Julia does it is sooo funny!)

3. Julia: Mom, was is a twitty tister????

4. Julia: Mom, I am going to be a Hillay Billeh (Hilly Billy) for Halloween. Look, I can walk like one. (Julia proceeds to put her arms out in front of her...sticks her butt WAAAAY foward and walks while swinging her her arms. I wish I could show you a video of this because it is sooooo hilarious!!)

More to come as I remember them...

No comments: