Monday, September 7, 2009

Making our house a home continued...

Here are some pictures of what my mom and I did while she was here. This is the guest bedroom. We put the antique dresser and grandma's sewing machine in here to kind of have an 'antiquey'...grandma Folkman feel! Frank gave us the bed and we found the bedding at Walmart!

This is Patsy's table that she gave me and we put it in the empty dining room. That is the picture that I got at Taipan....I LOVE the picture!!
This is on top of the armoir in the EMPTY dining room. We moved some things from other places and also added the candle sticks that I got at Taipan. Have I mentioned that I LOVE Taipan!!

This is the corner of the long counter in the family room. That's the "family"plaque I got at Taipan and mom and I got the little flower thing for 40% off at Michaels.

Full view of the long counter in the family room. We switched this picture from the living room and put this picture here and then put the big picture that was here and put in on the wall by the stairs.

No comments: