Friday, October 17, 2008

It's a BOY !!!

i had an ultrasound last week and we are having a boy. MORE BASEBALL!!! we are sooo excited. my mom was here helping with the move so she got to go to the ultrasound with me. the ultrasound tech gave us a copy of the video and it is fun to watch! right after the ultrasound i sent a text message to corey, patrick, and emily and told them. my mom, pat , julia and i all went to the elementary school to tell daniel and aubrey. we went into the office and had them call daniel and aubrey out of class for just a minute to tell them. daniel came into the office first and i said, "guess what, it's a boy!!!" and we seriously thought daniel was going to pass out!! the office staff was asking him if he was ok...he had to sit down. it was so cute!!! daniel and aubrey were both really happy!!!

julia was really cute the other night. i was laying by her tucking her in for bed and she said, "i am glad the baby is a boy, mommy!" and i asked her why and she said, "because if it was a girl, all aubrey would want to do is play with the baby and not me!" i guess she is beginning to feel the crown slipping already!!!

we are all done with the move to our new house. we had a lot of help and it made such a difference! we had 6 missionaries, our bishop, and 2 good friends, danny quidang and patrick pettijohn to help us. we started at about 9:00 am and they were done by 3:00 pm. so it didn't take too long. i don't know what we would do without danny quidang. he is the hardest worker i know and he has been helping us for 3 months to get ready to move and then to get moved in...THANK YOU danny!!!

what would i have done without my mom during the 10 days she was here to help me. she helped me sooooooooo much. i couldn't have done the move without her. she is amazing and such a hard wotker!! mom, thank you so much for helping me. you made things so much easier for me and we got so much done. thank you thank you and i love you!!!

2 comments:

Shelly said...

I love Daniel's reaction - I can totally picture him having to sit down! We are so excited for you - what a great addition this little boy will be to your family.

So glad to hear that the move went well. I want to come visit SO bad - maybe we can swing it for Thanksgiving!

Love you!!

Carma said...

It was so great getting to go your ultrasound with you and then seeing the kids' reactions were perfect!

I had a wonderful time and the work was good for me! What a moving crew you had! Danny is one of the hardest workers I have ever seen. Thanks big time to him!

You have a beautiful home and I know you are loving it. It's lots of work to move and put things away - just take your time and don't get too tired.

I always have a great time with you and your family. You always make me laugh and lift me up. So THANK YOU! Love you, love you, and miss you terribly.