Sunday, October 26, 2008

A funny story about Julia...

I had to share this cute story about Julia with you. She says the funniest things sometimes and this was so sweet and sincere I wanted to tell you. A few nights ago Julia and I were saying her prayer. In her prayer she was saying "Bless my family to be happy and help us to have a good day at school tomorrow," and then she said this......."and bless you (you being Heavenly Father) and Jesus Christ to have a good time in Heaven!" It was so sincere. I need to start writing these things down more often because as time goes by I forget the cute things she says!

1 comment:

Carma said...

What a sweet comment from a sweet girl! She is so smart and comes up with some great comments for a 4 - almost 5 - year old. I'm sending a hug by long distance sweet Julia. Love you, Grandma Mathis