Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Today Pat and I are celebrating our 20th Anniversary. WOW has time gone by!! I always thought that couples who had been married for 20 years were OLD!! Are we OLD?? Am I old...I guess old is all relative to the age you are, right?! We have been married for 20 years, have 7 children and a very busy happy life!! I am so grateful to have a loving hardworking husband whos first priority is his family!! He is not perfect but neither am I and together we work hard to make eachother happy and to make a happy life together!

Here are some reasons that I love Pat:

1. He tells me he loves me EVERY day!! 4 or 5 times even!!
2. He can really make me laugh...he has a great sense of humor!!
3. He is very handsome!
4. He loves basball AND show choir!!
5. His family is always at the CENTER of his decisions.
6. He loves his children unconditionally.
7. He is not afraid to admit he is wrong.
8. He likes chick flicks!!
9. He is not afraid to cry.
10. He is very loving.
11. He is one of the hardest workers I know!
12. He is SUPER sexy!!
13. He loves Hawaii!!
14. He is kind and friendly to EVERYONE!!
15. He goes on walks with me.
16. He has a testimony.
17. He loves being a dad!
18. He is honest and faithful.
19. He tells me I'm beautiful...and not "you're cute!" (inside joke)
20. His favorite date is dinner and a movie...just like me!

Pat,
Happy Anniversary. I love you with all my heart and know we have wonderful things ahead of us in the next 20 years. Thank you for all you do for our family and for loving us soooo much!! You make me happy!!
Love, Hadley


5 comments:

DEAKL 4 EVER said...

Congrats, Hadley & Pat!

I can't believe that it was 12 years ago that we last saw each other. Because you guys were at my wedding. I love the list, and I will be borrowing the idea for my blog. I LOVE seeing your family even though we are miles and miles apart!

Unknown said...

I found your page!!! Congrats to you both! You are the best family we know and we feel so blessed to know you all!!! We hope we can all get together more often. We love you guys! Kim, Jamie, Makena and Reilly

Andrea said...

Happy Anniversary! And yes, you are old :)

Have a happy one!!

moliver said...

I don't know if you and Pat have sang any duets in church lately but I remember seeing you sing together once years ago and you held hands while you sang. I thought that was so beautiful and showed such unity. It was a simple thing, but made a lasting impression on me. Happy 20th Anniversary!

Christin said...

Happy Anniversary guys. I found you through Melody's blog. How do you make it 20 years? Good for you.

Christin