Monday, August 24, 2009

my cute Irish boy...


Michael is doing great! He had his check up 2 weeks ago and Dr. Fuji is very happy with how Michael is doing!! He weighs 15 lbs, which is in the 27th percentile. And his height is in the 75th percentile!! A typical Schneemann...always on the tall side. His neck stiffness was much better and his eye focus and ability to move them to look at things was MUCH better!! All of his blood work came back normal also. His Hematocrit was 33.9, which is in the normal range. I am soo glad he is doing so well. I was pretty worried there for a while!


These pictures of my cute Irish Michael in his "wee bit o' Irish" shirt are soooo dang cute. This shirt was given to him by my friend Amy Hunt and it is going to fit him for about ONE more day. I wish that Patsy (Pat's mom) was still alive to see Michael in this shirt. She would be sooo proud!! I miss her. O' Danny Boy by Bing Crosby was one of her favorite songs. So, this post is in honor of Patricia Ann Murphy Schneemann!! We love you Patsy!!!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Yeah for Michael! He looks like such a little man, so cute!

Loves!

The Mathis family