Wednesday, August 19, 2009

a cute boy for corey...

Ok...so it has been WAY too long since I have posted!! This is a picture of Corey and her "official" boyfriend, Jacob. They are really cute together. Jacob is such a nice boy and he is sooo sweet to Corey. Corey is really growing up! I am so grateful to have Corey as my daughter!! I don't tell her often enough, but I truly am!! Here are a few things that I love about Corey:

1. She has an absolutely amazing singing voice! I could listen to her all day.
2. Corey is always singing!! Sometimes I do get to listen to her almost all day!!
3. She has a GREAT sense of humor!!
4. Corey is a wonderful friend!!
5. She loves Taki's and Mexican candy! (a true San Diego girl)
6. She loves musicals!!
7. She loves to do make-up and is GOOD at it!!
8. She loves her siblings SOOOO much...they mean the world to her!!
9. She LOVES her baby brother Michael and plays with him all the time! She will be a great mom someday!!
10. Corey is generous and kind!
11. Corey is VERY loyal!!
12. She LOVES her cousins...they are some of her best friends!!
13. She loves movies!
14. She has taught herself to play numerous songs on the piano...just by hearing it!
15. Corey has a good heart...I couldn't ask for more!!!





1 comment:

Carma said...

I so agree with you!! Love you Corey!