Monday, July 27, 2009

First day of school...

Today was the first day of school for all of the kids!! I was sooo not ready but the kids were actually pretty excited! Pat and I took Aubrey and Julia to school like we do every year. I was sad this morning not taking the "first day of school" pictures in front of the big tree at our old house!! This is the first year in 11 years that we are not at our house on Wrangler. :_(( Aubrey is starting 5th grade and Julia is starting 1st grade. It was weird not walking Daniel to his classroom! It is hard to believe that he is old enough to be at the middle school and starting 7th grade!! Patrick is a senior this year and Emily is a sophmore.

Time truly goes so quickly! I was telling Pat last night that in 5 years when Michael starts Kindergarten, Corey will just be home from a mission, Patrick will be in college and already have served his mission, Emily will be a sophmore in college, Daniel will be a senior in hich school, Aubrey will be a sophmore in high school, and Julia will be a 6th grader. WOW!! Our lives will be that different in just 5 years! 3 kids gone from home. I am trying to enjoy everyday! For now I will just try to keep up with everything! I know I will miss this craziness one day!!!


No comments: