Friday, April 30, 2010

Michael's 1st Birthday

I am a bad mom...it is over a month ago that Michael turned one (March 7th)and I am just posting the pictures. We went to Chili's for dinner. ALL 9 of us, which doesn't seem to happen much any more. Everyone is soooo busy with their activities. So, it was really fun to be all together! Then for dessert they brought Michael the Chocolate Molten Lava cake....YUM!! He loved it! It was sooo cute to watch him eat that big dessert....with spoon and hands!! Michael is PURE joy for our family. I cannot imagine our family without Michael. He makes all of us soooo happy!! He is truly nothing but a blessing!! Happy Birthday sweet Michael!!

2 comments:

Stonez said...

I LOVE that molten lava cake...LOVE IT!! Cute pics gf!

Andrea said...

Oh my gosh! Andrew said he recognized the shirt...

http://andrewmathis.blogspot.com/2007_11_01_archive.html

;-)