Tuesday, May 6, 2008

love these pictures!!!

i love these pictures (thanks shelly) of my kids with shelly and her kids in cedar city when we went to tour suu. we had soooo much fun being together those 3 days! it was a really fun trip. we went swimming, watched movies, worked on the computer (hence the blog) and just had fun talking and being together!!! after we left cedar city, corey, emily, aubrey, julia and i spent the night in las vegas. we stayed at circus circus. we went and saw one of the circus acts at circus circus, went out to dinner and then watched 27 dresses...(cute movied if you haven't seen it.) it was a really fun girls only trip!!!

4 comments:

SavvyGirl said...

Hadley: Love the blog -- I am so happy to be able to keep up with you and your adorable family. I can't believe Corey is graduating. Wow, Hope I see you soon. Thanks for sharing. Love, Cyd

Carma said...

For someone new to blogging - you are awesome! I wanna be like you! Love the pictures - makes me lonesome - Corey said she finished her health class - yea! Hugs to all.

Shelly said...

I'm so impressed at the collage picture posting! Looks familiar... :-) I am also so impressed with the cute blog. You are doing an awesome job and it looks great. Love you!!

Nanette said...

Thanks for inviting me to your blog, it's amazing to see how your kids have grown!