Saturday, May 31, 2008

The Graduate

i can't believe that in 11 days corey is going to graduate from high school. i mailed out some graduation announcements and it has really started to sink in that she is graduating. it has been an amazing journey to raise corey and watch her develop into a young women over the last 17 years! she is a beautiful person inside and out! We went to the music department awards today and corey received some awards, but i think one of the neatest awards she received was "most inspirational". the award was voted on by her classmates and what an honor for corey! the graduation will be on june 12 and i will post pictures...
emily is also graduating on june 11th from middle school. she is soooo excited to start high school!!! my mom, my sister and her kids, and my brother with his wife and kids will all be here for the graduations. it will be so fun to be all together for such special events for our family!!

3 comments:

Shelly said...

Corey is so beautiful - I LOVE the picture!! We are so excited to come for her graduation (and Emily's). It will be so much fun to be together!!

Corine said...

I almost started to cry when I received Coreys graduation announcement and picture in the mail. Thank you for sending us one. You and Pat have obviously done a lot of things right raising Corey. She is an exceptional young lady. You guys should be so proud. I still remember being at her baptism. Was she eight? Congratulations Corey!! Have fun with all of your family too.

Carma said...

What a beautiful picture of Corey! I can't believe my oldest granddaughter is graduating. What a joy it has been watching her grow and mature. She is so loved by her friends and family and I love her great sense of humor. You and Pat have done great! Congratuations Corey and we can't wait to see you and give you a hug!