Thursday, January 5, 2012







Julia was baptized on November 5, 2011. It was wonderful day for our family. My mom was able to be there for the baptism and that made it even more special for Julia. She wore a beautiful white dress after she was baptized and she looked so pretty! We had several families from the Chula Vista 1st Ward come and a family from our new ward, the Bonita 1st Ward came as well. After the baptism I joked with Julia to just stand still and not move or say anything and she would still be perfect!

Julia the other day said, "I wish I could get baptized again!"
I said, "Why Julia, so you can be perfect again?"
She said, "No, because of the way I felt!"

Feeling the spirit testify that we are doing the right thing is such a warm peaceful feeling. I am grateful that Julia recognized the spirit and how it made her feel!! I am soo grateful for the Gospel and the blessing it is in my life and particularly in the lives of my children! The world is such a challenging place to guide our way through and how could we possibly ever do it without the Gospel and the guidance of the Holy Ghost!!



No comments: