Tuesday, December 7, 2010

What would I do without my wonderful mother???

A few months ago my mom came to visit me. I had asked her before she came if she could help me with a few projects while she was at my house and of course she siad she would. And if you know my mom, you know she is an organizing guru!! She loves to organize.....and she loves to help others organize.....thankfully!!

So, I had about 12 boxes of all of my crafting and scrap-booking stuff in my gargage and I wanted to organize it all in the upstairs desk area in my house. Well, that is right up my moms alley! She was more than willing to help me organize all that. That is fun organizing, right?!

So, we asessed all of the thngs that I had and headed off to my favorite store... Target. We went to look for containers to organize all my stuff. They had the cutest containers! It was acutally fun buying all of it, becasue it was going to look so nice when we were done! The containers were not only cute but they were on sale, so we got them for great prices too!!

So, the pictures below show the boxes that all of my stuff was in and then the finished project. I am sooo bad about remembering to take the "before" pictures, so I just got the boxes in the garage. But, you can get the idea of how much there was.

I am sooo blessed to have such a talented and giving mom!! We worked soooo hard the whole time she was here. I think she went home and it took her a week to recuperate from her San Diego "vacation"!!

What would I do withoout my wonderful mother??!






2 comments:

moliver said...

Amazing organization job! It always feels so great to get something like that done. Good job.

Carma said...

I loved helping! You have the talent, I just helped find the time! Love you!