Saturday, May 15, 2010

Patrick's Senior Prom...

I can't believe that Patrick is going to his senior prom tonight!! It has really hit me this week that Patrick is graduating!! I am really going to miss watching him play football, baseball, and perform in the show choir!!

Patrick went to Prom with his girlfriend, Dani. She is such a sweet girl and sooo pretty. Patrick REALLY likes her...I do too. You can't tell in the pictures but Dani was soo shy when we were taking the pictures...it was really sweet! Enjoy the pics!


3 comments:

Stonez said...

Super cute Hadley!!

Jackie said...

Prom? But he's only 12...right? haha...

Lillie said...

Hadley! Wow--- 7 kids?! a 19 year old?! Where has the time gone? I still remember you getting super thin before a trip to Hawaii you guys were going on. Random memory. Your kids were little! And your girls look so much like you. What a family--- amazing. Great to see you again!