Monday, January 11, 2010

My daughter and my neice...

This is Emily and my neice Macy. Macy is Pat's brother's daughter. Emily and Macy are very close and really enjoy spending time together! These pictures were taken on Christmas day. They looked SOOO much alike when they were babies and toddlers!! They still look alike and have the EXACT same eye color. Macy is a sweet girl and we always look foward to Christmas break because she usually comes and spends some time with us at our home!! I love these pictures...they are both such beautiful young ladies!!


3 comments:

Carma said...

what gorgeous girls!

David said...

Beautiful family. Hope all is well with you.
In Peace.........

Kinderscorner said...

Beautiful family. I love your blog and will definitely check in from time to time. You and Patrick are truly inspirational!