Monday, December 15, 2008

Finally!

I finally chnaged my background from Thanksgiving to Christmas. Gee it's only the 15th of December!! Life could not be more busy than it is right now. Corey, Aubrey and Julia have today off from performances for the "Traditions of Christmas." They then have performances for the next 8 days straight! Emily has a dance recital every day this week along with showchoir rehearsals and performances for her and Patrick. I am trying to enjoy the Christmas spirit...did I say I am trying!! I do LOVE to see all of my kids perform and the Christmas music is beautiful!! My mom was here for almost a week and she went home last night. :-(( It's always hard when she goes home and I can't believe that the next time I see her I will be holding brand new baby Michael!! Yes, we are definately going with the name Michael for the baby. I hope you are all having a safe, happy and healthy Christmas. We love you all!! PS...enjoy this song... it is one of my favorites!!

1 comment:

Nanette said...

I love the name Michael! Of course I'm partial... Did you hear my Mikkel got his mission call?